Black Tie Tournaments Corporation, (“Black Tie”) maintains a policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) relating to the Black Tie Tournaments website or mobile applications (collectively, the “Site”) that link to or reference this policy (collectively, the “Service”).
If you believe any materials accessible on or from our Service infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from the Service by contacting Black Tie’s copyright agent with the following Notice, which shall include each of the following:
- Description of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed.
- Identification of the material on the site that you claim is infringing, with its URL or any other pertinent details that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that the information that you have provided in your Notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your physical signature or the electronic equivalent.
Black Tie’s agent for Notices of copyright infringement is as follows:
Black Tie Tournaments
3 Kreiner Lane
Norwalk, CT 06850
Email: Michael@theoutingcalendar.com with “DMCA Copyright Notice” in email subject line.
Your Notice will be subject to the DMCA. Under appropriate circumstances, Black Tie may terminate the accounts of Members and other users of the Service who are repeat infringers.